Xiphos-XIP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 107 on Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:56 pm
Statistics
We have 41 registered users
The newest registered user is TooFasttTim

Our users have posted a total of 1766 messages in 149 subjects

I forgot my password

The Dot Game

5 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Dot Game - Page 3 Empty Re: The Dot Game

Post  Ming Leung Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:28 am

But then as you are in the air, I shoot down you down and take the dot. Then I hide it under water where the only way to get it is to dive down as individuals, not submarines. (most deadliest sport in the world or at least I think it is.) I hide it so far that you can't take it because of all the rocks that might tear up your suit.
Ming Leung
Ming Leung
Social Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post  Devastus Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:57 am

Ming Leung wrote:But then as you are in the air, I shoot down you down and take the dot. Then I hide it under water where the only way to get it is to dive down as individuals, not submarines. (most deadliest sport in the world or at least I think it is.) I hide it so far that you can't take it because of all the rocks that might tear up your suit.

But you have forgotten that the dot not only had a strong glow in the dark, but also had strong magnetic properties. An uber-powerfull electromagnet is slowly lowered down towards the light source underwater, and the dot was retrieved.

The dot was then put into a box, together with two uranium rods. When opened, this box would produce an explosion large enough to kill you, your family, and obliterate the rest of the earth. The box was then sealed and thrown deep into the atlantic, where it was frozen and forgotten, in a location unknown.
Devastus
Devastus
Chatterbox

Back to top Go down

Post  Amplanohre Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:11 pm

My team of scientists and I develop an incubator which stimulates matter so that radioactive decay happens faster. We place the box in this incubator until the uranium decays into protactinium. Now we can open the box and extract the dot. I then place the dot in a tiny capsule that you can see when you don't look at it directly (in other words you can only see it out of the corner of your eye)
Amplanohre
Amplanohre
Home Secretary

Back to top Go down

Post  Devastus Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:48 pm

Amplanohre wrote:My team of scientists and I develop an incubator which stimulates matter so that radioactive decay happens faster. We place the box in this incubator until the uranium decays into protactinium. Now we can open the box and extract the dot. I then place the dot in a tiny capsule that you can see when you don't look at it directly (in other words you can only see it out of the corner of your eye)

How did you find it though? Razz

Devastus
Devastus
Chatterbox

Back to top Go down

Post  Amplanohre Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:12 pm

The capsule's odd perception bending ability is caused by the dot's magnetic field which interferes with the capsule's own ability to absorb and reflect light in a way that isn't fully understood. Very Happy
Amplanohre
Amplanohre
Home Secretary

Back to top Go down

Post  Maillig Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:57 pm

I go back in time when you were asleep and steal the dot and have it inserted in my heart so no one can steal it!
Maillig
Maillig
Social Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post  Ming Leung Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:32 pm

Except you were so kind as to do a heart transplant and now it's in some person in china which has like a billion people.
Ming Leung
Ming Leung
Social Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post  Maillig Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:14 pm

That doesn't help you Razz I hunt down that person and rip out their heart and eat it, the dot than goes in my blood stream.
Maillig
Maillig
Social Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post  Amplanohre Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:05 pm

You can't eat the dot, its indigestible. It would come out in your poop.

I dig up your septic tank and free the dot from that stinky hell-hole.

Oh, and P.S. a foreign body like the dot in your heart would endanger your heart's ability to pump blood, so you probably would have died.
Amplanohre
Amplanohre
Home Secretary

Back to top Go down

Post  Maillig Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:04 am

It wouldn't do that since it's too small and whatever you eat doesn't always come out in poop. So you search and swim in poop for nothing and I run for it!
Maillig
Maillig
Social Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post  Amplanohre Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:52 pm

Actually, if you eat something that isn't digestible and it doesn't pass through your system or you don't throw it up, then it slowly poisons your body. Especially if that something is the dot...

And I did get the dot from your septic tank and I run away to the United Kingdom to live with the Queen.
Amplanohre
Amplanohre
Home Secretary

Back to top Go down

Post  Maillig Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:04 am

But the queen kicks you out cause you smell and I get Obama to have them send you over and take away the dot. I than lock you in a hidden prison in Canada and throw the dot in the ocean with a tracker that only I can operate
Maillig
Maillig
Social Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post  Amplanohre Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:06 pm

It was easy enough to break out of that Canadian prison (there were too few people to guard it efficiently:P) I track the dot's location by searching for its particular electromagnetic signature. Turns out, you actually threw it into the Chesapeake Bay so my diving team easily retrieves it and I flee to Germany.
Amplanohre
Amplanohre
Home Secretary

Back to top Go down

Post  Maillig Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:07 am

Than...two words...Nazi Zombies.

While you're busy fighting them I wear my Iron Man style suit and take the dot and fly away to somewhere in China
Maillig
Maillig
Social Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post  Amplanohre Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:50 pm

Easy enough to find you in China in an iron man suit.

As for the zombies, they were actually misunderstood. They weren't Nazi zombies, but Yahtzee zombies! After playing a fun game of Yahtzee with them, they helped me by providing a distraction so I could snatch the dot.
Amplanohre
Amplanohre
Home Secretary

Back to top Go down

Post  Ming Leung Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:48 pm

then I brought a werewolf pack with me and we made a deal. If they get the dot back from you and bring back maillig, they can have the iron man suit. So I take the dot and tie up maillig to give to the vampires as presents. Then I leave and go down into a nuclear bunker and continue on through a labyrinth of passages. filled with traps and only I know how to go through them safely and nobody else.
Ming Leung
Ming Leung
Social Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post  Amplanohre Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:21 pm

The same concrete that keeps nuclear radiation and the explosive force of the blast out will keep it in. I enter the bunker and roll fresh Uranium-238 rods into the passage. My lead suit will protect me from the initial radiation, but I still have to get out of the bunker. Soon after I leave, the rods are destroyed by one of your traps. The explosion ricochets through the maze of passages and destroys the remainder of the traps. Then the radiation pools in the bunker and Ming dies of radiation poison. The dot remains in the bunker, the perfect tomb.
Amplanohre
Amplanohre
Home Secretary

Back to top Go down

Post  Francie Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:42 pm

But the bunker didn't do it's job well. The nuclear explosion could be seen from thousands of miles away. The Chinese launched nuclear missiles at anyone they thought might be responsible. The USA and UK responded by launching their whole nuclear arsenal. The Russians get alarmed and launch everything they have. Israel think the world is against them and press the armaggeddon button. In a few short minutes the whole world is destroyed as every nuclear country launches it's range of missiles at anyone they don't like. All that survives is The Dot................
Francie
Francie
Alliance Head

Back to top Go down

Post  Ming Leung Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:14 am

(so game over......?)
Ming Leung
Ming Leung
Social Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post  Amplanohre Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:41 am

One of the dot's special properties is the recording and replication of its environment. The intense radiation threatens to destroy the dot and so it replicates the Earth in the moments before Ming went into the bunker. The dot disappears, but it still exists somewhere on Earth.

The search is on
Amplanohre
Amplanohre
Home Secretary

Back to top Go down

Post  Ming Leung Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:14 am

wait so am i dead or not?
Ming Leung
Ming Leung
Social Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post  Francie Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:31 pm

Your still posting replies so I guess the dot saved you. LOL, I just knew you guys would come up with something though I expected a parallel universe.
Francie
Francie
Alliance Head

Back to top Go down

Post  Ming Leung Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:33 pm

I still can't find the dot!!!! WHERE IS IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ming Leung
Ming Leung
Social Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post  Amplanohre Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:00 pm

Wow...all you have to say is you found it.

That's the beauty of the dot game, it's like the three word story game in that when you post your reply, you have the power to manipulate the game. For this game, that means you can simply write about how you traveled to the Himalayas, fought a yeti, and found the dot.

By the way, now that I used that story, you can't. The dot is still missing.
Amplanohre
Amplanohre
Home Secretary

Back to top Go down

Post  Ming Leung Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:56 pm

i know....I was kidding cause I thought somebody else might post instead of me. That way I don't have to imagine another scenario.....but since you didn't bother taking it by using your story to the Himalayan, I guess i'l find it.......

So as I walk down the hall ways to go to my locker for my next class at school, a mysteries light was illuminating my locker and as I opened it, I looked to the corner of my locker and found the dot......so I slipped it into my book bag and head on to my next class.
Ming Leung
Ming Leung
Social Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next